Community decisions supported by data
Decisions about economic development and local policy must be based on facts.
- What are the most important industry sectors to your economy?
- Which high-value sectors are emerging?
- Do you have the workforce needed for an expanding company?
- Do you really have a brain drain problem?
- Are your universities and training programs producing the graduates needed by local businesses?
- Toward which industries should you direct your economic development efforts?
Our researchers at Praxis Strategy Group understand where to find the data to answer these kinds of questions. This kind of community economic analysis forms the foundation of the local strategies we develop and supports our policy work. If you just need the data to answer these questions, we can do that as well, whether it's a look at your economy, Census demographics, or a profile of destinations movers are choosing when they enter or exit your community.